1 The meeting didn't start___ everyone was there.
A. because B. until C. why D. if
2 The boy ___ to bed ___ his mother came in.
A. went not; until B. didn't go; after C. went; until D. didn't go; until
3 I won't believe you___ I have seen it with my own eyes.
A. before B. until C. after D. when
4 He ___ home ___ she was satisfied ___ his answer yesterday.
A. didn't go; until; with B. wasn't go; after; to
C. doesn't go; before; with D. didn't go; until; to
5 He ___ back until the work ___ done.
A. isn't; will be B. isn't; is C. won't be; will be D. won't be; is
6 They didn't start the work ___ their teacher came back.
A. until B. while C. as soon as D. if
1.Daina ( will go/go/goes) to Europe if she (will pass/pass/passes) the exams .
2. The graduates (will teach/teach/teaches) in the poor village if the Ministry of Education (will agree/ agree/agrees) soon.
3. If there (will be/ are/is) a car accident, they (will call/call/calls) 110 for help at once.
4. If it (won't/don't/doesn't/ isn't) rainy, we (will take/ take/takes) walk outside.
5. If a UFO (will land/land/lands) in front of me, I (will go/go/goes) in to look for the alien.
6. If he (will have/have/has) money, he (will bulid/build/builds) a science lab.
7.Don't wait for me if I (am/ will be) late.